MISA AT MASA: Images of Filipino Devotion to the Holy Eucharist
a Photo Contest
Who May Join?
The IEC 2016 Photo Contest is open to all amateur and professional photographers nationwide.
How to Join?
The applicant may register online at culturalevents.iec2016.ph starting October 31, 2015 until
December 31, 2015. All fields must be filled up. Application online will only be accepted once
the applicant agrees to the terms and conditions set online. Registration Number will be sent to
the contestant through email upon receipt of the registration fee of Php 250.00 through the
following bank account:
BANK: Bank of the Philippines (BPI)
Account Name: International Eucharistic Congress Cebu Foundation
Account Number: 1023-2656-79
Paid as: DONATION
Or pay at the IEC 2016 Office located at:
St. John XXIII Seminary along Pope John Paul II Avenue in Mabolo, Cebu City. Applications will be accepted from October 31, 2015 until December 31, 2015.
The applicant is requested to scan and email the deposit slip as proof of payment to
What are the guidelines?
1. The registration fee of Php250 is non-refundable.
2. The photographs must be in digital format (JPEG) only.
3. Watermarks are not allowed.
4. The photographs must portray the theme “MISA AT MASA: Images of Filipino Devotion
to the Holy Eucharist.” The photographs must include people and must show the
impact of the Eucharist in their lives.
5. Each registered photographer is entitled to submit three (3) entries. Additional entries may be submitted, but they should not exceed seven (7). A surcharge of P50 per additional entry
must be remitted online for the additional entries to be accepted.
6. The files must bear the registration number/s of the photographer.
7. Image enhancement, exposure adjustment, color saturation, conversion to black and
white including sepia and the like, and cropping are allowed. But entries that use
manipulation tools like cut and paste, healing, etc. will automatically be disqualified.
8. Entries must be 20 x 30 inches with 300 dpi.
9. Entries must be emailed not later than 12 midnight on January 5, 2016 to
[email protected] An email will be sent to confirm receipt of the entries.
10. Judging will be held on January 12, 2016.
11. Awarding of winners will be held at Ayala Center on January 14, 2016.Winning
entries will be exhibited at the Ayala Center on January 21 to February 4, 2016.
12. The decision of the Board of Judges is final and is not appealable.
13. Selected submitted entries will be flashed on-screen at the venue of the International
Eucharistic Congress on January 24-31, 2016.
14. Committee members of the IEC 2016 are disqualified to join.
15. The IEC 2016 office can use the photos for publication for whatever purpose with due
credit to the photographer. Copyright law does not apply.
What are the Criteria?
Relevance to the Theme 40%
What are the Prizes?
1st Prize – Php 30,000
2nd Prize – Php 20,000
3rd Prize – Php 10,000
10 Consolation Prizes – at P1,000.00 each